May 8, 2008

going to.......

UIA,UIA,UIA.tats all i hear now n its been 2 days in a row i went there.dh la jauh tempatnye.satu kat Gombak,the other kat PJ.*sigh*seriously im tired like hell driving here n there.luckily bukan sorang.if not,wallahua'lam xtau la ape jadi ish3..
so yeah,my parents had been asking me this n tat bout UIA,eventhough im already set to go to Gopeng next week to start my matrix.man,i really thought after last year,they'd let me stick to 1 thing.guess i'll always b the one to kena eh hehehe.heck,tats my life,y complain bout it lol.
well alhamdulillah,im really grateful.ade je yg teman gi tempat2 ni walaupun tempat2 ni jah(thanx rab n im =).korang mmg best kuikuikui).sempat gak menziarah to a few places b4 going back home lol(siap dapat free lunch thanx to sya lol).yup,i've been doing nothing but drive a lot.well since this is my last week to do so,might as well not complain.syukur dapat drive dgn selamat.so far,no accident yang teruk berlaku hehehe.
anyhows,dont really know if my trip would change anything.wat i knw for sure,Perak,here I come!!(but packing dah 3 hari xsiap2..ish3 lol)

*sigh*really hope things would change.cant stand it for god sake!!sheeshh

1 comment:

illusionist said...

ey, consider KU :D
hehehe

i know.. i'm like promoting a uni i'm not in yet- tho i got accepted! hahaha..


go KU!!