April 5, 2009

*sigh*....somehow,things r starting to get way out of hands.the last thing i wanted most is to cause ppl i care trouble.yet,action speaks louder than words.as for me,....hmmmmm....guess i get wat i deserve,rite?rather have me suffer the consequences thn let others do.all those things in the past.nk regret pn ape gune?its nt like i cn turn back time,stop myself from doing my mistake which causes this to happen eventhough i really,really,from the bottom of my heart wished tat this xterjadi.knowing all this happen due to my action,it aint wrong being such a pessimist rite?heck,things would turn out way better if i didnt due such stupid decisions.come on.wat i decided to do,nothing good came out of it.yet,the only the opposite.

yeah,yeah, i know.im being sooooooo pathetic.but hey,wat else cn i do?*sigh*,dnt noe how i'll b in class tomorrow.nk ajar org while im in a condition which heck, i dnt even noe wats going on.just hope at least during tat 1 hour n 30 mins,i cn hold myself together.first day was a bit crazy tho......hmmmmmm

yikes,im really mess up eiyh.huhhuhhh.....

No comments: