June 6, 2009

great people


kepada setiap insan yg dipanggil sebagai seorang guru,hapi teachers day i wish to all of ya.without ur guidance,ur care,ur support,ur teachings,i wouldnt be where i am right now.though the future is still is mystery.myb a road full of hardship,or myb a smooth-sailing path awaits,i may not know right now.but i know,i'll overcome every obstacle that comes in my way,using,applying every knowledge u have given to me in the past.thank you is all i can say for now.nt only to my teachers.to all my nakama,ur not just a friend.u r also a teacher.each of u had taught me different things,whether u realised it or nt.thank u all.may all of u are blessed by Him,insyaAllah..Hapi teacher's day(walaupn dh lepas dh huhuh)...








n to teacher mimie suraya,hapy b'day i wish to u.semoga dirahmatiNya insyaAllah.
may u have a great year with ur loving family.thank u teach 4 everythin =)



No comments: